Monday, July 29, 2013

Why I haven't blogged lately :'(

So, I wanted to apologize for my lack of new blogs lately! Frankly, life just got a little too hectic. A few midterms later, a trip to Vegas and now finals...well it has sucked up all my time :(

BUT, fear not my beautiful readers. I have a bunch of new blogs waiting to post.

I have already gone through and captured pictures of all the things I wanted to show you guys and I cannot wait to share them in the next few weeks to come.

My first blog (which I hope to post by the end of the week) will be a picture blog of all the things I have purchased in the month of July and those that I recommend and those that I would definitely NOT repurchase.

I will also include a mini photo blog at the end about what I got for my birthday. I also want to create a blog shortly after about the outfits I put together for my day and nights in Las Vegas.

Check back later this week and leave a comment with what you want see me blog about next <3

xoxo,
GirlontheGo

No comments:

Post a Comment