Monday, June 10, 2013

New Nail Polish find!!! ❃ Lovely Lilac Nails ❃

Hello lovelies & happy Monday!
I am a huge nail polish junkie. I absolutely love Essie, Zoya and OPI (personal favs). However, I recently stumbled upon a formula of nail polish that seems to be consistent with both Ubran outfitters and a local boutique called Francesca's. The formula is amazing! The nail polish goes on opaque and does not leave streaks! It is beautiful. The colors are vibrant and with a shiny top coat, the colors just come alive. 
I painted my nails with Beach Day from the boutique and used OPI's Halo to add some glitter accents and an accent nail to my ring finger. I used the Seche Vite top coat (as always) to top off my nails and make my mani last the rest of the week! Hope you are having a fabulous summer and check back for my summer must have's blog later this week :)

xoxo,
GirlontheGo

No comments:

Post a Comment