Monday, June 3, 2013

Tiffany Nails mani ✼

Happy Monday!! I am all about having a pretty manicure, but I don't have the time anymore to give myself an intricate design that takes a long time to do. As an alternative, I have been loving giving myself a little gradient glitter tip mani. You can pair it with any color you would like underneath. I chose to start off with a base coat. Then apply Essie Turquoise and Caicos. Then, using Orly's Tiara, I start at the tip of my nails, so that most of the glitter begins thicker there, and then proceed halfway down my nail. I try to barely touch the nail as I am approaching the halfway point on my nail so that it gives the look of a gradient. I think apply a top coat (my favorite of course, Seche Vite) and that is it!
Feel free to pair this same look with different colors and different colored glitters. Another favorite of mine is to have a blue nail polish and top it off with either fuchsia glitter or a deep blue glitter for the tip. Enjoy!!

xoxo,
GirlontheGo

No comments:

Post a Comment