Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Madewell Earrings! ✿

First off, can I just express how happy I am that finals week is over! ^_^ And of course as any girl would, I went on a shopping spree to begin summer break AND I will be doing a blog post on my splurges in the next few days! Just as a quick sneak preview, some of my favorite shopping spots that I hit up included Charming Charlie, H&M, Lush, Sephora and Target! I cannot wait to share with you all what I have bought and what purchases I am currently loving for Spring!


One of my favorite purchases has to be my Madewell earrings. If you have no made your way to a Madewell store, I would definitely do so! The prices are on the higher end, so go in there with the mind set that you are ready to have a little splurge. The jewelery, for the most part, is decently priced. I got these adorable chandalier earrings for 15.99 USD. I'm in love! The pretty soft gold and coral goes great with so many spring and summer outfits and I love it with my new gold Fossil watch I bought.

Just as a heads up on upcoming blog posts, I have several step by step nail tutorials, shopping haul and a night out dramatic eye look using some of my favorite shades by Urban Decay. Hope you are having a fabulous day and  check back for a new blog post on my shopping spree in the next few days!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment